Thursday, April 14, 2011

TEAM 12: The Krazy Kidnap Kaper (2010)


I had gotten some positive feedback from family and friends on the last two Fusco Family FilmsYOUNG DRACULA and THE SQUIRE, THE MAIDEN AND THE DRAGON. So when I decided to have a summer barbecue with some old friends I thought it would be fun to make a movie with them and their kids.

Of course I wrote an overly ambitious script, not taking into account that I'd have less time to shoot than my usual productions. Plus, I added 15 more actors than my usual productions – 10 of those being KIDS! Needless to say, attention spans were short and directional skills were limited...and that's just the PARENTS! (((rimshot))) But seriously folks...this meant shooting in a more "run and gun" approach so the end product is a little rough around the edges.

And here's a little fun fact: All the kidnappers in this movie also starred in one of my first movies, NUDE AND DISMEMBERED...20 years ago!

©2010 FUSCO FAMILY (& FRIENDS) FILMS

No comments:

Post a Comment